We are passionate about making a strong positive impact on the opioid epidemic. We are proud to be in the business of saving lives and Coleman maintains the strong BayMark value of “Always Do the Right Thing.”
- Provides community education about substance use disorder and conveys benefits of our treatment services to influencers and referral sources within the service area
- Builds and cultivates relationships within given referral source categories, decision makers, influencers and others to build a strong referral program.
- Develops and implements marketing and referral development plans to identify referral opportunities and increase program utilization.
- Utilizes all available contact methodologies to achieve maximum reach: individual and personalized contacts, telephone contacts, significant email contact, mailings, etc. with the ultimate goal of developing trust and cultivating long-term referral relationships.
- Schedule and complete face-to-face meetings with decision makers to understand needs, identify and resolve barriers to establishing successful partnerships and referral relationships.
- Follow up with referral sources after they have referred a patient to thank them for the referral, answer any questions and assess their satisfaction with the referral experience.
- Assist with public relations outreach through speaking engagements, in-service trainings and other involvement in community organizations and co-marketing opportunities with allied healthcare professionals.
- Maintains strong relationships with Director of the Contact Center and Director of Patient Experience and Affiliate Operations to develop procedures and practices that optimize customer service and access to care for all patients who need Coleman’s services.
- Uses a ‘No fault/No blame’ supportive style in working with the SVP of Marketing, Director of the Contact Center, and Director of Patient Experience and Affiliate Operations to problem solve and implement solutions.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and interact with others.
- Must be present during working hours at the office for in person meetings and access a computer without violating company policy.
- Work with the team to develop and refine messaging around service offerings through all touchpoints to strengthen the brand and expand awareness of the brand.
- Tracks, monitors and reports changes in the marketplace.
- Uses a customer relationship database system (CRM) to develop, run and monitor reports on a daily basis, showing enrollment, scheduled admissions and discharges, referral development activities and results.
- Work as a part of team-based environment and collaborate with other team members to improve the sales and Intake process, promote patient health and well-being, and improve office morale.
- Establishes and sustains a professional rapport with the SVP of Marketing, Treatment Center Directors, Executive Directors, Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and staff at our sites
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
• Five years’ experience in a sales position in a healthcare setting, preferably in behavioral healthcare.
• Two years management experience supervising a sales team.
• Ability to conduct sales training.
• Ability to develop a company wide sales plan that integrates with the company marketing plan.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop relationships with customers, direct reports, colleagues, and senior management.
• Skillful manager with a can do, positive approach.
• Exceptional team player devoted and loyal to Applegate Recovery team, Division staff and BayMark.
• Innovative thinker and creative problem solver.
• Good sense of humor, enjoys challenges.