Director of Business Development
ClinOne offers you an opportunity to participate in a start-up from the ground up.
We are transforming the administration of clinical studies ? we are streamlining the communications and processes for sponsors, research sites, participating physicians and, most importantly, for patients. We are helping accelerate clinical studies and saving lives.
ClinOne is a fun, fast-paced, results-focused environment ? we are seeking team members who are passionate about their work, are always striving to be better performers and are energized by the start-up environment.
The Director of Business Development position is responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive internal and external sales plan that would increase revenues and profits. This person in this position is expected to uphold the mission and values established by the organization.
*Must have experienceselling to the pharmaceutical and/or medical devices industry.
- Delivers on monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Effectively sells to new sponsor customers.
- Effectively upsells and drives deeper penetration within existing sponsors.
- Implements the strategic sales plan.
- Performs client demos, via WebEx and On-site visits.
- Furnishes marketing advice.
- Continuously evaluates the market to assess and improve ClinOne?s competitive profile in the industry.
- Identifies industry trends that create new product opportunities and new market segments for ClinOne.
- Assists in developing feasibility studies/business plans for new product development.
- Assists in developing marketingcampaigns.
- Assists in planning customer related corporate events.
- Assists in developing an evaluation process to gain feedback from constituents.
- Develops and manages to regional salesbudget.
- Supports ClinOne?s mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
- Business Acumen.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Financial Management.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Time Management.
Depending on location, travel may be primarily local during the business day, or may require up to 50% out-of-the-area and overnight travel.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor?s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- 5 years of salesexperience to pharmaceutical/medical device companies.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Master?s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- 7+ years of salesexperience to pharmaceutical/medical device companies.