The Director of Business Development-Healthcare, will oversee sales growth in the healthcare vertical for both Illinois and Wisconsin. This role will work from a home office in the region.
- Recommends and influence key decision makers to pursue a course of action based on an analysis of client objectives, needs and challenges.
- Researches, prepares responses, and develops proposals and follows up with prospective clients.
- Prospecting / Business development activities; managing CRM, executing territory plans, working with Operations on sale opportunities.
- Territory Planning; the development and execution of strategic plans for new and organic sales and retention.
- Maintains client relationships and client programs within defined structure or geography.
To be a successful sales executive you will need the following skills:
- Bachelors degree and 5+ years of successful salesexperience
- Knowledge of contract management
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Experience selling into hospitals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience selling complex service solutions
- Technical & Financial skills
- C-level sales acumen