Our client is a technology business providing recognition to company?s employees for awards and incentives. Their methods and analytics help to boost performance and sales within their customers businesses. Naviga has been retained to identify a Director of Business Development to join their expanding team in Connecticut and NYC.
Title: Director of Business Development
Location: Connecticut and NYC (Remote Office)
This is a full time remote opportunity, candidates must reside in CT or NYC.
Key Notes/Company Details:
- Enjoy a role with tremendous opportunity within a high results/high rewards sales environment.
- 42 years in business and growing with each year that passes
- Over 100 employees
- #1 business in their industry
- 97% retention rate with customers
- Non micro-managed, trusting leadership
- Cultivate, develop, and grow new business opportunities at fortune organizations within a defined territory
- Open doors, and set the stage for a team based selling opportunity in which the Director of New Business Development is the lead.
- Responsible for meeting and exceeding monthly activity goals, as well as an annual sales quota.
- Minimum of 7-10 years?experience selling high dollar, multi-initiative deals into Fortune Organizations
- Hunter, able to quickly and efficiently map out a territory, and set multiple qualified meetings on a weekly basis.
- Comprehensive experience selling multi-million dollar deals to Fortune companies, including stakeholders from HR, Finance, Marketing, Sales, C-Suite and more.
- Self-motivated, results driven business person, who understands long sales cycles, and the needed components for incremental success.
- Ability to effectively map a region, identify key prospects, and take action on a well-defined business plan.
- Able and willing to work from a home-office environment, and function remotely as part of a National team.
- High level of technical proficiency, including an understanding of SaaS, Salesforce.com, HRIS, and more.
- Proven success meeting and exceeding multi-million dollar sales targets and quotas.
- Bachelor's Degree is required; MBA is preferred
- Aggressive sales strategy with a consultative approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong follow-up skills
- Knowledgeable and confident
Very light travel involved
- Mileage reimbursement
- Medical, dental and vision
- Life Insurance
- Long term and short term disability
- Flexible spending account
- Tuition Reimbursement