General Summary of Position:
The Director of Business Development is responsible for the aggregate team quota each month, the top deals in the team pipeline, and the development of each team member. A sales team is made up of various RAM, IAM and NAM reps that comprise the aggregate team quota. The team is focused on growing the business by selling new customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Director of Business Development must know the top deals and analyze pipeline each month.
- assist in driving the top deals
- manage rep efforts and coach each rep so they are an enthusiastic, profitable contributor to the Granite Team for years to come
- DBD is responsible for each rep and the reflection or impact they have on the Granite Brand
- DBD is responsible for adhering to and enthusiastically driving all Granite Next Generation initiatives. Including the coaching of a solution sales methodology, the selling of all Granite products, 100% adoption of SF.com and the positive development of each sales representative on the sales team. Prospect and Customer roadmap, contacts, notes and quotes … all go into SF.
- Your team comes to you first for all needs because they see you as their leader.
- DBD coaches the individual Reps to educate and development them
- Develop your sales reps by adhering to and using the Granite Sales Call Development Checklist that Granite has adopted.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Must be a SME on all Granite Products
- Must be a SME and be able to coach the sales team on a solution Selling sales methodology