As the Director of Business Development, you will be responsible for identifying, attracting, and closing soft and hard facility service contracts with valuable clients. This position requires excellent sales, communication, organizational, leadership, and time management skills. Our clientele ranges across various business segments, many at the top of their respective industries. Our dynamic team creates exciting, value driven solutions for our customers. Directors of Business Development drive value for the customer, ISS and themselves often meeting and exceeding their multi-million dollar sales quota.
ISS Facility Services and our sales team is bringing excitement and value to the facility services industry. If you want to make change, drive innovation and make great commissions, ISS Facility Services for you. ISS is the best kept facility service secret in North America and is poised to explode on the scene. Join a global powerhouse today and make an innovative difference.
• Collaborate with our experienced operations team to create and execute strategies, tactics and goals for the Pacific market.
• Focus growth in key customer industries aligned with our operational capabilities and goals.
• Develop leads and targets through our in-house research team, your own research and networking events.
• Make calls to potential clients to discover new business opportunities
• Identify and close potential clients for hard and soft facility services
• Provide customers with clear, persuasive value propositions regarding all of our service offerings
• Create exciting and persuasive solutions and proposals to ensure that clients select ISS and enjoy their services experience with us.
• Grow additional business with large current customers and work to retain existing clients.
• Update our CRM system with important facts, activities and events related to potential clients and deals
• Excellent sales skills
• Knowledge of buyer behavior and purchasing tactics
• Able to work independently AND as part of an extended team
• 1-5 years of facility salesexperience helpful
• Excellent time management skills
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Management retains the discretion to add to or change the duties of the position at any time.
ISS Facility Services is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer that promotes a diverse workplace.