Growing Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) company seeking a Director of Business Development, Ecommerce, to develop and implement integrated sales and capability strategies for the Ecommerce channel to achieve defined growth expectations.
- Lead, manage, and coordinate the sales calls with strategic Ecommerce customers.
- Develop and execute the Ecommerce Annual Operating Plan, with focus on delivering revenue and volume targets.
- Collaborate with functional team leaders in developing Ecommerce focused innovation and activation plans.
- Partner with Finance and Supply Chain to support the growth agenda and specific Ecommerce capability requirements.
- Bachelors degree in related field; Masters degreepreferred.
- Minimum five years experience in similar role with success in goal attainment.
- Experience directly responsible for customer strategy and execution.
- Experiencesupporting the development and execution of marketing programs as well as partnering with brands on product innovation.
- Experience directly responsible for ownership of comprehensive analytical tasks and projects.
- Ability to build relationships and work closely with support functions in capacities ranging from customer planning to product innovation.
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Office and other related technology tools.