- Providing leadership and industry knowledge to position the campus with a distinct competitive advantage.
- Coaching and motivating the Business Development Team to a high level of effectiveness.
- Developing marketing/sales strategies and programs to ensure profitable growth and service expansion.
- Ensuring appropriate mix of public relations, volume generating activities, and new market development strategies.
- Cultivating professional and department credibility among senior leadership to assure collaborative internal support.
- Responsible for the operations/financial management of the Admissions Department and Call Center.
- Managing with high visibility, accessibility and an “open-door fair treatment” leadership style.
- Extensive local travel to referral sources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a health or business field required, a Master’s Degree is preferred.
- 5+ years of proven experience in the behavioral health or chemical dependency field required.
- Knowledge of Inpatient and Outpatient mental health and substance use program operations, CON processes, environment of care issues and the hospital industry is required.
- Working knowledge of healthcare reimbursement and licensure requirements is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, organizational and writing skills required.