DataRoad develops software and innovative solutions to accelerate your use of data. Our mission is to help large organizations radically improve their critical data integration processes and automate much of today?s data architecture work.
DataRoad Reflect is our Next Generation Data Integration solution that automates the process of loading data into nearly any system with Zero coding required. Reflect automates the most common tasks in data integration allowing end-users rapid access to their data and enables developers to focus on SQL based transformations for complex tasks. Reflect?s unique agent-based architecture allows for tremendous scaling and deployment flexibility.
We are looking for an experienced sales professional to help build the foundation for our Enterprise Sales team. You are a consultative solution-seller and natural born hunter with strong relationship-building and negotiation skills. You will be responsible for driving sales in global marquee accounts, closing net new logos and building long term relationships with these accounts.
This full-time position reporting to the CEO is located in the greater Chicagoland area.
- Develop new business opportunities through dedicated prospecting across top Global 2000 accounts.
- Develop and execute a sales plan; maintain and communicate an accurate sales forecast.
- Manage complex sales cycles to close net new logos and nurture developing accounts through a disciplined ?land & expand? strategy.
- Work cross-functionally throughout the organization to leverage subject matter expertise and tactical help to drive opportunities to close.
- Incorporate customer perspective, drivers, and product/service relevancy to deliver persuasive client presentations.
- Own the entire sales cycle: from lead generation to contract-signing and beyond.
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within target accounts.
- Conduct ongoing market analysis to understand customer needs.
- 7+ years of quota carrying enterprise software or technologysalesexperience
- Consistent track record of over-achievement against plan in past positions (top 10-20% of company)
- Proven ability to close big (6- and 7-figure) deals across a wide range of industry verticals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, demonstrated team building, leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently.
- Proven ability to comfortably navigate C-Level discussions across both business and technology stakeholders.
- Experience working is a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment.