At nTopology, we are passionate about building next-generation engineering solutions. We enable the most innovative engineering companies in the world to transform how they develop, test, and manufacture better products faster. Our software has been used to engineer mission-critical satellites, deliver stronger and lighter medical implants for patients in need, and allow engineers to create complex, high-performance products never before possible. And our technology enables companies to fully utilize advanced manufacturing methods like 3D Printing.
If a fast-paced, collaborative and high-performing environment excites you, we'd love for you to join us. We are looking to add smart ambitious teammates who are passionate about problem-solving and passionate about technology.
Does this sound like you?
nTopology is hiring for a Director of Brand Marketing. We are looking for a highly-motivated and innovative and ambitious brand leader that thrives in a fast-pace and high-impact environment. Reporting to the CMO, the Director of Brand Marketing will play a key role in helping nTopology create a memorable, impactful, and distinctive brand identity in the market. This person will have a deep understanding of multi-channel integrated marketing strategy and have demonstrated success in creating strong brand presence.
This role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer. Can be located in New York or on the East Coast.
What You'll Do
- Lead the iteration/migration of brand identity in line with company vision and key objectives
- Drive market awareness and engagement with our disruptive software
- Oversee content and creative strategy for marketing
- Work with cross-departmental creative functions to develop a unified visual strategy across the the company’s marketing and software
- Develop and refine key target personas
- Lead the events plan for the company
- Define and execute the public relations strategy
- Work in sum-is-greater-than-the-parts manner with product marketing, demand generation, customer success, and sales team leaders to drive meaningful top, middle, and bottom-of-funnel business outcomes
- Define, measure, and report on key metrics pertaining to brand awareness, engagement across owned/earned media, and lead generation
Who You Are
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years of brand strategy experience
- Demonstrated success of helping new or emerging brands gain share of market
- Creative problem solver with track record of testing new channels and/or tactics to drive continuous growth
- Distinct creative point of view and experience in helping shape creative outputs
- Proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget
- Direct experience in content marketing
- Experience with integrated channel marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to present ideas to various levels of the organization
It's a Plus If You Also Have
- A cross section of experience across brand agency and client side
- Experience developing community as a channel
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding PTO and leave policy
- Stock options
- Healthcare with optional Dental and Vision plans
- 401k with matching
- STD & LTD
- Work From Home Stipend
- Weekly Team Lunches