We are seeking a Director of Brand Marketing who is passionate about developing a strong and differentiated voice of the brand, and delivering innovative marketing campaigns that authentically connect with audiences. This individual will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and will need to generate strategies that grow market share and Ember’s reputation.
- Define and implement brand guidelines across multiple channels.
- Develop strategic, cross-functional marketing briefs that consider key tactics, trends and best practices for US and Global campaigns.
- Ensure that all marketing programs are aligned with the overall brand i.d. and business objectives, and that they are optimized and relevant to multiple audiences.
- Lead the execution of marketing briefs including concept, production and delivery.
- Lead content strategy including mission, ideation, production and delivery for all channels – organic, paid and partner.
- Drive creative excellence by bringing modern ideas and creative partners into the creative process.
- Have a proficient understanding of critical roles in the creative process such as Writer, Producer, Creative Director, Designer, with the ability to execute within these roles from time to time.
- Provide guidance for internal and agency content creators along with actionable feedback.
- Aid in defining and implementing social media mission, vision & strategy at a brand and channel level.
- Set influencer strategy and oversee the internal and external agency teams for execution of influencer partnerships.
- Work closely with media agencies and internal Digital team to establish metrics and measure campaign effectiveness.
- Support internal team in determining proper marketing budget.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Marketing to formulate and deliver brand marketing elements/strategies.
- Provide recommendations and strategize on way to disrupt the market.
- Model team culture that promotes a positive attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results.
- Perform other job-related duties as required
- Drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field; Master’s degree is a plus