Director of Billing - Medicare Home Health
- Providing direction and management of a billing team that is responsible for enterprise billing and collections.
- Revenue cycle management to include developing and maintaining reports on collection efforts to monitor productivity and cash flow.
- Analysis of financials to maintain targeted metrics and to identify opportunities and develop processes for performance improvement.
- Ensuring company billing practices adhere to applicable governmental and payor regulations and policies.
- Collaborating with departments to prepare for acquisitions and assimilate acquired businesses into the billing and collection processes and procedures.
- Providing data-valid reports to senior leadership as requested and for quarterly fiscal and operations overview.
Location: 6688 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degreerequired.
- A minimum of 5 years experience with required regulatory background; experience with operation within stringent regulations and compliance guidelines.
- Billing experience in Medicare and Medicare Advantage as well as all other payer categories.
- Large enterprise, multi-site, high-volume healthcare billing.
- A minimum of 5 years experience supervising a diverse skillset of accounting, billing and finance professionals.
- Well-versed Home Health and Hospice experiencerequired.
Job ID 21428