The Director of Behavioral Health position is an exciting opportunity to service the community and work collaboratively with Diamond Healthcare and hospital leadership. Reporting directly to hospital administration, this is a highly visible position with strategic responsibility. Apply today if you are dedicated to exceptional patient care, cutting edge services, and executive level professionalism.
The ideal candidate will be a compliance driven leader with a strong focus on safety, quality, and integrity.
- RN, LCSW, or LPC is preferred.
- 3+ years leading a successful and profitable inpatient behavioral health program
- Working knowledge of State, CMS, and TJC accreditation standards
- Understanding of / ability to operate under a contract management arrangement
Areas of experience:
- Budgeting and financial management
- Referral development
- Enforcing compliance measures
- Establishing resources to achieve program goals and effectiveness
- Personnel management
- Program analysis and evaluation