The Home Point Financial Finance team offers an exciting opportunity to play a crucial role in the growth of the company with responsibility for existing and new external bank financing relationships.
- Negotiation and implementation of new funding facilities related to financing and mortgage originations and servicing assets as needed.
- Management of existing warehouse bank and corporate debt agreements, including strategic use of agreements to meet business needs, renewals, and compliance.
- Forecasting of future requirements for financing capacity.
- Work autonomously and be able to collaborate effectively as part of a team across organizational lines (Finance, Capital Markets, Legal, Originations, Servicing, Accounting, Executive, etc) to develop and implement solutions to meet business needs.
- Perform other Treasury reporting and operational functions, as needed.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Education level preferred – Bachelors degree in business or related
- 10+ years minimum experience – including experience in the mortgage industry.
- Prior experience with negotiation and operations of mortgage warehouse lines and/or other financing agreements related to the mortgage banking industry.
- Knowledge of mortgage banking risk management.
Excellent communication skills required for interaction with lending partners, internal and external legal counsel, and