The Director of Automotive & Mobility Sales will be responsible for establishing new business relationships, cultivating opportunities, and fostering those opportunities to close within the Automotive and Mobility (Last-Mile Delivery, Robotics, Automated Guided Vehicle) industries.
This role will include the following responsibility for Automotive Tier-1s and Mobility customers:
- Performing initial account outreach to forge new supplier-customer relationships.
- Promote Automotive & Mobility product portfolios with proficient mastery to customer teams.
- Continuously obtain customer feedback on product definitions (both in production and on the roadmap).
- Share customer feedback on current and future needs with the Engineering team and management, including identifying consistent trends within the Automotive and/or Mobility industries.
- Provide quotations to customers for samples, production parts, evaluation kits, and proofs-of-concept.
- Provide multi-year forecasts to management for assigned accounts, including managing corporate CRM tools.
- Establish Master Purchase Agreements / Supplier Sourcing Contracts / Strategic Alignments with customer procurement teams.
- Coordinate the completion of Quality Agreements between customers and internal teams in order to become an approved supplier.
- Provide weekly reports to direct management summarizing key updates, opportunities available to close, any due action items, and needed escalations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 7+ Years in Automotive Sales working with Tier-1s
- 3+ Automotive Lifecycles of Experience
- Knowledge of Automotive Sourcing & PDP Process
- Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) or Computer Engineering (BSCPE)
- Excellent MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint skills
- 5+ Years in Semiconductor, Automotive OEM, or Tier-1
- Working knowledge of System on Chip (SoC) architecture Principles
- Working knowledge of AI Principles