$200K — $250K *
The right candidate possesses extensive analyst relations experience and a proven track record driving AR programs for pioneering, industry-leading technology companies. They are an expert communicator capable of understanding and explaining complex technology concepts. The ideal candidate can exercise high-judgment while acting quickly and successfully delivering on numerous collaborative projects.
The Director of AR Evaluations reports to the WW Director of AR and partners with AWS business, marketing, engineering and sales teams to develop educational programs, AR strategy, and plans while managing the day-to-day operations of a high-performing team. This leader needs to be comfortable balancing strategic thinking with tactical, detailed execution while sorting through ambiguously defined problems and identifying market challenges and opportunities. The right candidate is a high-judgement leader who inspires their team and works effectively to develop individuals to grow and achieve their best.
Key Strategic Objectives:
· Lead and develop a team of AR managers.
· Define, develop, and oversee end-to-end execution of AR strategy and programs that drive awareness and accuracy for AWS.
· Develop and strengthen relationships with key IT analysts.
· Regularly interact with senior leadership to influence strategy and decisions.
· Manage complex, fast-moving, and unexpected communications challenges with high judgment and professionalism.
· Minimum 8-15 years of AR experience with a minimum of 5 years people management experience
· AR experience for a leading business-to-business or business-to-consumer technology company · Excellent written and oral communication
· Experience managing analyst relations for high-profile enterprise technology brands, products, and services.
· Bachelor's degree
· Network of business and analyst contacts.
· Demonstrated success working with senior leaders in high-profile situations.
· Outstanding attention to detail, understanding of technology businesses, and ability to communicate complex topics effectively.
· Passionate about excellence in writing and verbal communications.
· Ability to set strategy and then execute flawlessly.
· Thrives in a deadline-driven, dynamic, and collaborative environment and is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the job done.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
· Excellent communications skills – written and verbal
· Exhibits excellent judgment
· Hires great people. Develops great people.
· Has relentlessly high standards
· Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
· Expects and requires innovation of their team
· Thinks big and has convictions
· Results oriented
· Has the innate ability to inspire passion in others
Valid through: 7/9/2021
$200K — $250K *
4 days ago