Director of Anticorruption and Corporate Legal Investigations
Intel is seeking a seasoned attorney with significant corporate investigation and anti-corruption experience to serve as Compliance Director, Anticorruption and Corporate Legal Investigations in the Ethics and Legal Compliance Group (ELC). The ideal candidate has a track record of successfully delivering results personally, through a small direct staff and through larger extended teams.
In this role, you will:
- Oversee, conduct, and coordinate internal investigations directed by the Legal Department
- Lead Intel’s worldwide anti-corruption program, including policy and process development, risk assessments, education and communication, monitoring and auditing and the anti-corruption due diligence program
- Partner with Internal Audit, Human Resources, Legal, Corporate Security, Information Security, and Intel Federal on our cross-functional investigations governance team
- Respond to external inquiries, report to executive management, and maintain and enhance the operations, procedures and processes governing legal-directed investigations
- Excel at legal analysis, possess superior written and oral communication skills, and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines, and maintain flexibility in fast-paced, ambiguous and changing environment
- Outstanding judgment and discretion on confidential matters
- Unquestionable integrity
- Current US State bar membership and minimum 10+ years legal practice, including significant investigation and anti-corruption (including FCPA, UK Bribery Act and other country anti-corruption law) experience.
- Law enforcement (DOJ or other agency) and in-house experience at a large multi-national company strongly preferred
- 5+ years experience in creating and implementing a successful anticorruption compliance program consistent with US Federal Sentencing Guidelines
- Demonstrated success leading direct and cross-functional teams, including influencing and interacting at all levels and in multiple geographies
- 5+ Years experience conducting investigations in multiple jurisdictions and countries and developing and implementing a global ethics, compliance or investigative program at a multi-national company
Inside this Business Group
Law and Policy Group offers unique opportunities to work in a variety of areas, including counsel to Intel businesses; technology and intellectual property licensing; patent prosecution; trademarks and brands; litigation, mergers, acquisitions and investing; legislative and regulatory lobbying; and corporate compliance.
US, Arizona, Phoenix;US, Oregon, Hillsboro