Director of Analytics, Brand and Payer
Symphony Health Solutions is a leading provider of high-value data, analytics, technology solutions and actionable insights for healthcare and life sciences manufacturers, payers and providers. The company helps clients drive revenue growth and commercial effectiveness, while adapting to the transformation of the healthcare ecosystem, by integrating a broad set of patient, prescriber, payer and clinical data together with primary and secondary health research, analytics and consulting. Symphony delivers a comprehensive perspective on the real dynamics that drive business in the healthcare and life sciences markets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the sciences, math, statistics, computers science or equivalent.
- 12 years progressively responsible experience in providing consulting or analysis of patient longitudinal data or payer data.
- Experience in building successful client relationships.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Superior written communication skills, one-on-one and group presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on Microsoft office suite.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Consultative selling skills.
- Less than 10% annually, as required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They’re not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements. Symphony Health Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Summary: The Director of Analytics position is a member of the Connect PHORCE Consulting Organization. This position brings expert product and industry knowledge to lead the implementation and use of patient longitudinal data, payer data or and accompanying analytics supporting the Payer and Brand PHORCE consulting organization. Establishes a dynamic partnership between the consulting organization and internal custom analytics team to promote the proper and maximum use of Patient Longitudinal and payer data assets, including analytical based solutions. Responsible for providing internal consulting support, development of custom analytic solutions, creation and documentation of custom methodology for ad hoc projects and standardization of methodology for ongoing deliverables. Additionally, as needed, person shall be responsible for providing solutions to complex data or project inquiries. Emphasis will be placed on providing consulting/specialty support services, participating in market strategy development and assisting in the growth of Symphony Health Solutions (SHS) Payer and Brand PHORCE organization. The incumbent is responsible for participating in the execution of the strategic business plan for SHS. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain documentation for core deliverables within the Payer and Brand organization..
- Consult with consulting team and clients (as needed) to understand business and analysis objectives and develop the appropriate project design. Write analyses plans that address key business needs, uncovers key business issues, identifies broad strategic implications and develops solutions. Consult analyses and present results.
- Work with custom analytics group to ensure the underlying methodology is adhered to and output is in line with internal/external client expectations.
- Actively participate in developing strategies and plans to increase organizational awareness to its target base.
- Partnering with sales and analytics teams to ensure that assigned client business needs and issues are accurately identified. Ensure that solutions are appropriately proposed, deliverables aligned and timelines adhered too.
- Continually apply and acquire knowledge/experience with analytical and quantitative methodologies to assist in the development/execution of analytical studies aimed at addressing a business issue, need, or opportunity.
- Perform healthcare market research analysis as needed.
- Identify and analyze data on demographics, preferences, needs, and economics to identify potential factors affecting organizations, markets, and/or products with respect to patients, prescribers, pharmacies and/or managed care organizations.
- Utilize active listening and interpreting skills to ensure needs of internal and external clients are identified, that specifications are accurate, and communications are clear and concise.
- Devise accurate methodologies for proposals working in conjunction with client and analytics teams.
- Develop living methodology documents for ongoing core products
- Actively engage in employee development programs to meet Corporate Talent Management objectives.
- Continually create and maintain positive working relationships with the team, peers, and management.