Are you a socially-conscious, high-achieving, flexible people-person with a sharp analytical mind and strong communication skills? Do you believe in the power of clear data and compelling professional development to transform American education? Do you want to help close the achievement gap once and for all? If so, don’t miss the opportunity to play a vital role as the Director of Analysis at one of the most active and innovative education organizations nationwide: Acelero Learning.
The Director of Analysis is responsible for ensuring that data is effectively used to drive decision-making throughout the organization. Reporting directly to the Executive Director, he or she serves on the organization’s Senior Leadership Team and is accountable for both ensuring that the data being used in the program is both accurate and timely, and that the data is effectively utilized and integrated by the management team to drive program quality. The Director of Analysis oversees the management and implementation of Shine Insight, Acelero Learning’s data system application for tracking, reporting and analyzing information about children and families. He or she is responsible for training staff on the use of data, providing technical support and troubleshooting for users, ensuring the accuracy of data, and reporting and analyzing information. Other projects may include research, database design input and testing, and project management.
The Director of Analysis will contribute to our mission by performing the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes programmatic data and identifies trends that affect compliance, programmatic quality, and outcomes.
- Effectively communicates data-driven programmatic insights to a range of audiences, including the Executive Director, Leadership Team members, and center-level staff.
- Coordinates with Service Area leads to provide necessary data for SASCIE, Acelero Learning's self-assessment system.
- Works in coordination with the Leadership Team to carry out monitoring and quality improvement activities.
- Provides in-house expertise, training and technical support to end-users Shine Insight and other record-keeping systems.
- Prepares quantitative analytic reports and data presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Establishes systems to drive work management and data clean-up prior to major reporting deadlines.
- Facilitates professional development trainings to drive data-based decision-making.
- Coordinates the design of systems to resolve complex analytical questions.
Excellent oral, written, and quantitative skills
Exceptional problem-solving skills and the ability to use data to make decisions
Ability to quickly and clearly synthesize information
Expertise in the use of Microsoft Office® products, specifically Excel
Educational industry experience is a plus. Pre-K or Head Start experience even better
Passion for helping children and families and a drive to close the achievement gap
Willingness to work in a fast-paced, mission-driven environment
Current driver’s license and reliable transportation