Vonage Sales Mission
We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this job Matter
Alliance Manager (Systems Integrator) role drive pipeline and sales revenue to NewVoiceMedia from Salesforce SI's, partners and referral partners across North America with a name number of Partners
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU KEEP READING
What you will do
- Actively develop, search for and on-board new partners/SI's across the Salesforce eco-system
- Successfully position NewVoiceMedia within Salesforce as the number one CTI partner in North America – responsible for all aspects relating to this i.e. exec alignment, activities with RVPs and all Sales and Sales Engineering teams.
- Manage partners to deliver consistent services experiences that are aligned to - and in support of NewVoiceMedia's sales efforts
- Engage with and support business partners across significant and complex product and project areas.
- Nurture and maintain strong positive working relationships cross-functionally within Vonage and with partner account teams and senior-level executives.
- Research alliance business needs to ensure mutual understanding and pursuit of value-added initiatives and projects.
- Provide guidance and consulting for new and existing partners and customers, helping drive performance and achievement of strategic objectives.
- Establish regular interlocks across internal and partner resources on alliance strategy, milestones and projected results.
- Manage and provide senior-level support for cross-functional product, client or market-specific projects to ensure effective execution on alliance / client deliverables.
- Support implementation of Vonage / partner go-to-market strategies.
- Seek opportunities to boost incremental sales and develop new sales pipelines.
- Develop and deliver training / education for Sales, Product, Professional Services, Customer Support and other departments.
- Promote the Vonage brand and partnership value with customers, with industry contacts and at relevant industry events.
- Perform metric-driven analysis of marketing relationships and effectiveness.
- Provide detailed resource and budgetary input to support both Vonage and partner planning and allocation processes.
- Manage business and technical escalations and communicate with stakeholders to maintain momentum and ensure success.
- Execute against established relationship / sales / revenue goals.
- Recommend and support implementation of recommendations to streamline, enhance and make Alliance Partnership Management more efficient and effective.
What you'll bring
- Strong understanding of telecommunications technologies, practices and trends.
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, speaking and listening.
- Ability to:
- Tailor communication approach to specific situations and audiences.
- Integrate trends, data and information into forecasts, plans, models and recommendations.
- Apply analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex sales, marketing, relationship and associated process-related situations.
- Form relationships and communicate effectively with executive-level decision makers.
What's required for application
- Bachelor's Degree in Sales, Marketing, Business or related discipline.
- Prior experience (5+ years) in an Alliance Partner Management or related role.
- 5 years + partner/channel/SI experience in the SaaS, Contact Center or Telco industry.
- Ideally worked previously with SI's / systems integrators in the Contact Center space would be beneficial
- Experience in finding, recruiting and on-boarding new partners.
- Ideally worked previously with SI's / systems integrators
- Salesforce exposure within the partner channel would be of interest
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.