Are you a strategic thinker who can empathize with others and their challenges? Are you familiar with the agency world and do you have existing relationships with agency contacts? Do you like to travel, present to groups and work with multiple teams to create opportunity and win new clients?
The Director or Agency Partnerships role is a unique opportunity to join a growing team, drive meaningful relationships with agency partners, build opportunity and impact DialogTech's bottom line. To be successful, you will need the skills of a salesperson, be willing to hunt and build new relationships, while maintaining the mindset of a partnership manager to form long-lasting, beneficial relationships with individuals and organizations.
You will be successful in this role will have the following qualities:
- 5+ years of outside sales, agency, or related experience
- High EQ (Emotional Quotient) - When you talk to others you are able to actively listen, hear their concerns (both spoken and unspoken) and understand how to react to engage them
- Exemplary presentation skills - This position requires frequently speaking to groups of individuals, both internally and externally to evangelize DialogTech's mission of helping marketers consume and act on the phone calls their marketing efforts are driving
- Independent and dependable, with excellent time-management skills
- Strong relationship-building skills, technically minded and goal-driven
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize and deliver
- This is the ideal role for someone who loves technology, travel and engaging with people. It's an excellent role in which to build your personal and professional portfolio while simultaneously helping our customers, partners, and stakeholders be more impactful at their jobs.
So, what will you be doing?
- Targeting and establishing relationships with key stakeholders in agency accounts who work with top enterprise accounts (this includes research, prospecting, relationship management and presentation skills)
- Developing and securing relationships with key agency leaders and executives
- Working with existing agency partners to identify and expand business opportunity with their client base
- Identifying opportunities and deliver content for agency presentations, trainings, and webinars
- Creating and supporting selling scenarios that include disrupting the current competition
- Working with sales, customer service, product and development teams to identify and tackle issues blocking agency and client performance
- Securing, managing and increasing output of agency relationships through negotiations and contracts
- Working closely with director and team to document and understand the ongoing changes in the agency landscape
- Achieving engagement, opportunity referral, retention and growth goals
- 40% + travel