Conquer is a new kind of media agency, that understands the complexities of today's media environment. We are committed to creative thinking and bridging the gap between advertisers and media companies. It would be hard to find a more creative and relational media planning team on the planet.Learn more about our mission and liberating leadership here:
The Director of Agency Operations is responsible for overseeing the media team workflow and delivery of day-to-day deliverables for key agency accounts. You will be expected to provide strategic brand and operational leadership for the organization and ensure consistency and connectivity for the team. The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company's operations to facilitate accelerating growth and long-term agency success.
Friendly people, fun offices and incredible clients make it enjoyable to come to work at Conquer. Our culture fosters growth at every level, and we have awesome perks and benefits. Some noteworthy examples are our flexible work life, excellent insurance, and free snacks/food in all offices.
- B.S/B.A. degree
- 7+ years experience in a likeminded field or background
- Technical, analytical and process/policy oriented
- Works well under pressure with a natural sense of urgency
- Proven skills in planning, budgeting and project management
- Precise, thorough and self-disciplined are characteristics you may identify with
- Experience with media agency software is necessary
The responsibilities or requirements are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document.