Director of Aftermarket Parts Sales
11 - 15 years experience • Manufacturing
We have been retained by our Client in Wichita, Kansas to identify top candidates for the position of Director of Aftermarket Parts Sales. In 1964, our Client introduced the first zero-turn mower. That spirit of innovation continues today as they set the standard in crafting and creating innovative outdoor power equipment products.
Summary of Responsibilities:
As the ?business unit leader? for Aftermarket and Replacement Parts; the Director of Aftermarket Parts will direct all aspects of Client?s service parts division, driving revenue goals, net profit objectives, and growth strategies. The position will guide the marketing of OEM parts and develop programs to maximize sales. The Director will also manage inventory levels for optimum shipping/ accuracy performance. Other responsibilities include forecasting service parts for new and existing product lines, parts obsolescence, vendor recovery, accessories, and logistics. The position will also manage a motivated team of seven or more customer service individuals to deliver solutions for customer?s needs.
- 10 or more years of service parts or related business development and program experience
- Significant experienceworking with and motivating sales through independent dealers and/or mass merchandizers
- 5years?experience in management ideally including a call center operation
- Bachelor?s Degree in Business or Equivalent, MBA plus
Key Attributes for Success:
- A proven senior level leadership track record in driving consistent revenue growth
- Ability to formulate sales and marketing strategy for a line of growth business
- Relationship ability building with business partners such as dealers
- Inventory level management expertise
- Ability to influence multiple external and internal individuals without authority
Please email resume to Doug Franklin at (No phone calls please).