Oversee all aspects of the recruitment, evaluation and selection of students seeking admission. Responsible for the overall direction of admissions operations including recruitment, marketing, and analysis.
S0059M FSS Admissions Mgt V
- Determine overall recruitment strategy for all HDS degree programs; approve travel schedule, communications, multimedia, and publicity efforts.
- Maintain the master calendar for all critical admissions processes and ensure that staff are meeting targets.
- Ensure that staff are maintaining up-to-date documentation for all critical admissions processes.
- Serve as moderator for the Admissions Committee and provide faculty and administrative staff with guidance on application procedures and best practices for managing the selection process.
- Manage the applicant evaluation process; participate in the selection of applicants for admission thro