Do you have Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), or healthcare sales experience? Do you want to be part of the skilled nursing management team but not have direct reports? Is your passion building relationships and networking to meet the needs of others? As a RegisteredNurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is work/life balance something you crave? Apply to the Director of Admissions and Marketing role!
The Director of Admissions is responsible for building and growing census by developing relationships with hos-pitals, referrals, and potential patients by promoting our unique services, programs, culture, mission, vision, and values. The Director of Admissions will interview potential residents and resident's representatives to col-lect accurate data to determine resident level of care and the ability of the facility to properly care for the resi-dent. Ability to collect and verify accurate data for all payer sources; including Medicare and private insurance. The Director of Admissions and Marketing will obtain all pre-admission verifications and screening require-ments. This role will interact with physicians, nurses or discharge planners in an effective and efficient manner. The Director of Admissions and Marketing will coordinate and make arrangements for resident transportation, room, and equipment needs. The Director of Admissions will act as a liaison between transferring hospital, in-stitutions, referral sources, and the facility. Actively participate in QAA and Medicare meetings with the Nursing team.
- 2+ years of sales experience in health care services, products, or pharmaceuticals preferred
- Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license preferred.
- Experience with PointClickCare preferred.
- Possess a working knowledge of medical terminology, relevant work history in long-term care and or geronto-logical nursing.
- Knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, Private Insurance, other funding sources, as well as, federal and state regu-lations and law.