Hanna Andersson is seeking a highly motivated, data-driven, innovative Director of Acquisition to join our digital team. You will help drive growth through paid marketing using rigorous customer and data analytics. You must be customer-obsessed, constantly ideating and testing new strategies and tactics for attracting new customers to Hanna Andersson. The Director of Acquisition will own the strategy and execution of paid social, search, affiliate, display, as well as all emerging channels. To be effective in the role, you will need to be willing to be hands-on but also have the ability to scale out and build the strategy. This role reports to the SVP, Digital.
- Drive long-term profitable growth (LTV/CAC), building a relationship with our target customer and delivering outstanding revenue results against our goals
- Create a holistic full-funnel data-driven acquisition strategy in order to build and execute testing roadmap across messaging, creative, audience, frequency and channel mix
- Responsible for setting budgets and defining KPIs
- Drive brand awareness through top-of-funnel efforts to create new ways of reaching our target customer (TV, podcasts, etc.)
- Harvest new audiences to convert them through mid and bottom funnel efforts (social media, search, etc.)
- Adapt to constantly changing marketplace by identifying new sources of customer acquisition through emerging platforms, partners, strategies and channels
- Customize approach based on reaching audiences where they are
- Develop a landing page strategy that encourages new traffic to convert, in collaboration with e-commerce/product team
- Manage agency relationships against set goals (acquisition volume, CPA, LTV). Challenge, negotiate and optimize. Identify and fill gaps, either through internal or external resources. Lead RFP processes, as needed.
- Contribute to the overall Company strategy and long term planning with significant interaction with the executive team
- Partner with Retention marketing, Dev Ops, and Site Merch teams on tests to maximize conversion
- Stay on the pulse of the ad tech landscape, maintain close relationships with leading tools and platforms
- 7-10+ years of experience in performance marketing in a fast-paced DTC environment. Preferably minimum of 2 years at the Director level
- In depth knowledge of web tools including pixels, google analytics etc.
- Ability to lead and execute paid search, Display, retargeting, paid social and affiliate marketing
- Highly analytical, metrics-driven, with ability to turn empirical data into insightful, strategic decisions and tactical team plans
- Strong understanding of attribution models with experience in evolving from a last-click model
- Proven track record of driving customer growth by more than double digits on a yearly basis
- Experience managing budgets across channels and optimizing efficiency
- Ability to engage an audience with persuasive, data-based story telling. Strong presentation skills
- Proven ability to evaluate, implement and manage external partners, technologies and solutions to ensure top value and performance for organization
- Track record of strong collaboration across teams and willingness to teach & mentor others; record of building and managing highly productive and successful teams
- Bachelors' Degree