Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for overseeing the day to day Accounting and Finance functions for Contact Center operations, which include: all related corporate departments.
- Liaison with all corporate departments and contact centers to ensure adherence to accounting policies & procedures.
- Directly support the SVP of Contact Center Operations and related VP, Directors & other operational leadership.
- Direct supervision of 2 Manager, 10 staff.
- Oversee the monthly variance reporting to Senior Management.
- Responsible for the overall annual budget preparation.
- Oversee all monthly work papers and bank reconciliations.
- Accounting degree required
- Min of 8 yearAccountingexperience
- Min of 4 years management / supervisory experience
- Min of 3 years contact center experiencepreferred
- PeopleSoft/Oracle experiencepreferred
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to forge strong inter-departmental relationships