A Kforce client is looking for a Director of Accounting in Orlando, Florida (FL).
The Director of Accounting will manage and direct all accounting and reporting functions, manage the annual audit process, evaluate and recommend improvements to current systems and processes, prepare and monitor the division budget, and assist in long range planning for the division.
- Master's degree in Accounting or Business Administration from an accredited college or university
- Certified Public Accountant License
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience in accounting and financialreporting
- Minimum of seven (7) years of managerial/supervisory experience at a mid to large sized company
Working knowledge of all, but not limited to, the following:
- Accounting standards
- Financial reporting practices
- Financial metrics
- Financial statements (i.e., income statement, balance sheet & cash flow)
- Performance appraisals
- Leadership coaching