Director of Accounting
8 - 10 years experience • Financial Services
F.A.I.T.H. Resources is a values and integrity-driven workforce solutions firm specializing in finance, accounting, information technology, and human resources. Our services include professional and executive recruitment, contract staffing, consulting, and advisory solutions.
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: F.A.I.T.H. Resources is excited to have partnered directly with a top rated local company to find a top-notch Director of Accounting to join their rapidly expanding organization, overseeing all accounting functions, and a large team of people.
POSITION TITLE: Director, Accounting
POSITION SUMMARY: This position will lead and oversee all accounting operations including, but not limited to GL, AP/AR, full month end, banking, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for reviewing and tracking all expenditures
- Will manage various operational initiative analysis
- Responsible for Financial statements, budgets, month/year-end closings, projections and cash funding needs
- liaise with stakeholders and constituents, ensuring effective communication across channels
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired with a minimum of seven (7) years experience in Accounting / Finance
At F.A.I.T.H. Resources, we are committed to our ethical principles and core values, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity.