Industry: Hospitality & Recreation•
11 - 15 years
Posted 45 days ago
Description • Ensure the outsourcing provider and general accounting teams are effectively managed and developed to deliver expected business performance.
• Execute accounting policies, business processes, and use of accounting systems to meet the company's accounting requirements, and to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
• Manage month and year end close processes to meet agreed upon objectives.
• Analyze and report on balance sheet and P&L fluctuations.
• Review and approve all journal entries, lease and owners' distribution payments.
• Monitor internal and external securitization, fixed assets and finance reporting requirements.
• Maintain integrity of the balance sheet by ensuring all reconciliations are completed in a timely, accurate, manner.
• Manage completion of the annual audit and preparation of the audited financial statements.
• Manage special projects (process improvement, acquisitions, divestitures, accounting policy changes/implementations).
Requirements • Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
• CPA required
• 10+years of progressive accounting experience with in-depth knowledge of general accounting best practices including fixed assets, leases, and reporting.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a team of accounting professionals.
• Experience with NetSuite ERP, BNA Fixed Assets, and Host Analytics preferred
• Strong user of Microsoft Office tools, including Excel