- Drive day-to-day operations and evolution of Account Management and Customer Success Management at Modernizing Medicine for assigned vertical markets to include Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics and other verticals transacted on our Electronic Medical Assistant (EMA) product suite. Act as escalation point for your team for client issues and other support needs.
- Oversee the Account Management and Customer Success Management teams. Direct reports include the Account Managers (enterprise/large clients) and Supervisor of Customer Success (mid and small markets). Responsible for team talent management including coaching, performance management, training, goal setting and execution.
- Provide oversight to the Account Managers and Customer Success Team to drive client outreach, day to day operations and continual improvement initiatives Client outreach includes addressing client operational needs, renewals, selling and processing additional services (training integrations ancillary services, etc.) and lead generation/handoffs to Sales for expansion of core product subscriptions.
- Accompany Account Managers on periodic client visits to drive trusted partnerships and understand client challenges and success stories directly.
- Accountable for overall Gainsight usage and program to drive insights, actions and best use of AM/CSM time investment to retain customers and create client delight. Direct existing program resources to drive maximum success with the Gainsight tool and process.
- Build partnerships internally with senior leaders and key resources throughout the company to understand and drive client interactions to create customer delight. Direct existing program resources to drive maximum success with the Gainsight tool and process.
- Lead special projects as assigned to interact with groups of clients to drive new capabilities, understand challenges and build trusted partnerships and client reference ability.
- Build and maintain deep knowledge of clients, products and vertical markets we serve.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 7-10 years executive relationship experience in Healthcare and/or Cloud Technology
- 7 - 10 years Team Management Experience with a track record for evolving and improving team operations in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated results in building executive level relationships, communicating and leading within senior leadership teams.
- Demonstrated experience in collaborating broadly throughout all departments in a cloud or other technology/medical company to communicate client needs and drive towards improved and measurable outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience monitoring and evaluating KPI’s and metrics to understand operational health, data driven decisions and appropriate actions.
- Ability to travel up to 30%
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights:
- Your compensation is a combination of base salary and bonus.
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations, quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and many more!