The main duties for this role include providing sales oriented leadership in the process of working with the Seniors operations teams in retention, & resale/rebid. This position provides unbiased analysis of operational risks and challenges, and strategic planning to retain and grow business. This position directly supports the Clients for Life processes through on site effectiveness review, management development, and planning.
Essential Functions of Position:
Strategic Account Management/Retention
- Works proactively to protect the Account Management within the assigned territory
- Develops Sodexo’s business plan for each assigned Strategic Account that aligns with the client’s strategic goals and objectives to ensure Sodexo is a valued and trusted business partner and positioned to keep the competition out, the business off the streets, & positions Sodexo in advance for a contract renewal.
- Maintains pro-active business relationships in pre-select Strategic Accounts with senior customer management
- Supports the development and administration of proactive risk assessment processes, utilizing early warning factors, to determine the accounts degree of risk.
- Provides monthly risk assessments to Sales VP, RVP’s and DM’s, and works with the operations teams to develop retention strategies.
- Evaluates current client for life information, and develops, with operations team, action plans to correct deficiencies.
- Supports the operations team in development of alternate contract models to better meet client needs and business objectives.
- Identify opportunities for portfolio growth.
- Oversee sales strategy and proposal process for large FM retentionbids.
- Oversees sales strategy and proposal process for Food Retention.
- Coordinate resources to develop strategic business plans and proposals for proactive contract renewals.
- Evaluates and analyzes financial data.
- Responsible for coordination and production of contract document. Will determine and define with the operations team the contract execution processes.
- Tracks all resale processes in the Oracle database and reviews with Sales Vice President during routine monthly funnel/retention review.
Skillsets needed for success in the job include:
- Ability to build and maintain strategic relationships internally and externally.
- Background in Account Management.
- Critical thinker with the ability to understand customer strategic initiatives and build solutions that align with these initiatives
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects with ease
- Strong Financial Acumen
- The ability to write client facing documents including executive summaries and proposals
Sales skills and the ability to influence others
- Develops and maintains positive business relationships with existing clients; investigates expanded business opportunities; works closely with operations teams to meet client needs
- Analyzes operational risks and challenges, and strategic planning to retain and grow business; performs cost-benefits and needs analysis
- Leads the development of sales presentations, proposals, and contractual sales documents for rebid and growth opportunities; applies all Global Sales Academy/Selling the Sodexo Way behaviors and methods.
- Monitors the business plan, budget and forecasts to achieve operations budgets and targets and attain overall financial goals, complies with all CRM requirements
- Researches on site effectiveness review, management development and plannin
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts including retention, re-bid, and both new and horizontal sales processes under Sodexo Clients for Life model. Ensures client satisfaction with Sodexo services and secures continued business development opportunities for the Company. Maintains and maximizes client relationships to develops business solutions that improve client operations and reduce operating costs based on knowledge of organizational strengths and weaknesses, technological advances, external trends, competitors and customer needs. Upholds Company mission and values in addition to Quality of Life Offers as designated by the Segment.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 7 years