Our client is a global employment screening and hiring solutions business serving over 50,000 customers worldwide. Naviga has been retained to identify a Director of Accounts to join their team
Title: Director of Accounts
Location: Seattle, WA or Rocklin, CA or Fort Collins, CO or Cleveland, OH or New York, NY.
Key Notes/Company Details:
- Over 75years in business
- Super innovative, high growth business
- Industry leader - #1 in the world
- A large team of over 3,500 employees and 18 offices in many different countries
- Respected, and valued relationships among all colleagues and employees
Opportunity for growth as the company expands
- Drive and implement key enablement projects across your Account Management team
- Maintain Account Management territory assignments and key productivity ratios for your Book of Business.
- Partners with senior leadership to identify opportunities for Client Solutions process improvement. Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through the department by ensuring a well-defined, efficient process is in place for launch.
- Revenue Pipeline forecasting/management
- Contract Monitoring & Management
- Liaise with others departments to prioritize projects and tasks for account management team to include Managing and leading the execution
- Implement and manage customer background screening programs to best align with customer’s organizational needs and goals
- Structure and implement long term contract/agreements with customers to renew and grow revenue from customer base
- Understand each client’s organizational dynamics and probe to discover model and core initiatives in a solutions sales capacity and assist client in goal achievement by leveraging the business’ suite of products and services
- Identify and develop multi-level relationships with key decision makers and decision influencers to ensure retention and relationship stability regardless of client’s turnover in key roles.
- Create strategic account plan as a roadmap to grow customer revenue and deliver world class customer satisfaction
- Liaise between client, internal departments and partners to provide clear and accurate program guidance for customers
- Conduct regular business reviews using value add propositions to mitigate client risk and enhance background screening programs
- Grow customer book of business to target vs. prior year, driven by existing revenue retention and closing new business
- Liaise with account management leadership and Finance to track, maintain and correct revenue reporting for bonus payouts
- Support account management team with client specific projects as needed
- Assist Vice President with additional administrative tasks that may include meeting planning, and budget management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years in a client facing role, ideally Account Manager, Operations and/or Sales/Account management Support role
- Experience managing a team of 5+ members
- Experience successfully managing corporate initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Expert organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to identify business opportunities/issues, design appropriate tests/analysis, and execute/optimize based on results
- Demonstrated project management abilities
- Make sound business decision based not only on data and statistics, but overall business impact
- Must be able to analyze a situation and respond quickly
- Must have excellent communication and professional writing skills
- Must quickly learn and understand all aspects of the fulfillment process and be able to effectively explain them to the requester
- Must do well under pressure with time-sensitive projects
- Strong proficiency in excel, SFDC, and PowerPoint
- Health, Dental, Vision Coverage
- Life and Accident Insurance
- 19 days paid vacation