Travel Tags is seeking a Director of Account Management & Quality Control to be responsible for overseeing the account managers / customer service department along with the Quality Assurance department in Inver Grove Heights to ensure the company or corporation delivers the highest level of customer service and quality possible. Also, this position will supervise, train, coach, and mentor employees.
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Achieve customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality process improvements; completes audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements and implementing change
- Advise and collaborate with management on strategic initiatives and standards – processes, systems and tools
- Determine customer service and quality assurance requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications and participating in QBRs – Quality Business Reviews
- Advise Account Managers and Quality Assurance staff on how to adequately address problems
- Act as change agent in order to provide employees the opportunity to take on new initiatives
- Address major incidents that cannot be resolved by Account Managers or Q/A personnel; resolve complaints, quality issues and order issues
- Oversee, manage and be accountable for department budgets for Account Management and Q/A.
- Remain current and knowledgeable regarding new company processes, systems, tools, products and services
- Manage customer relationship and lead activities to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Primary contact for issue resolution for Account Management and Q/A issues that are enterprise wide in nature or that have been escalated due to impact and strategic importance.
- Provide customer perspective to Root Cause Corrective Action Process – own and manage the (CPAR) process.
- Monitor performance manage the assigned personnel in executing to customer Service Level Agreements(SLA’s) and/or Master Service Agreements(MSA’s) and take action as needed to maintain expected levels
- Lead cross-functional teams to support both external and internal customers in prioritizing activities and initiatives to address critical to success business issues and meet customer deliverables and commitments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Engineering or related field; MBA preferred.
- Seven (7) years directly related experience
- Demonstrated team-building experience with ability to build effective alliances across functions
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with sales and marketing teams
- Master of Business Administration
- Print Industry/Card Service experience
Other Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Excellent decision making and creative problem solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to lead change efforts
- Ability to communicate effectively to large groups of employees
- Knowledge of spreadsheet or database software
- Knowledge of billing and/or invoicing process and procedures
- Excellent technical writing skills to be able to produce high-quality reports
- Possess high level of integrity and objectivity by using data in making decisions.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills who has proven to handle multiple activities.
- Ability to manage stakeholders through personal leadership and clear project goals
- Strong attention to detail, process oriented and organized
- Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team with diverse levels of expertise
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with senior management and board of directors
- Ability to operate as an effective tactical as well as strategic thinker
- Interact constructively and effectively with all plant employees
- Ability to work in a team environment toward a common goal
- Reacts to change productively and handles other tasks as assigned
- Maintains a pattern of regular and predictable attendance
- A service-oriented individual with a high energy, positive and friendly demeanor
- Ability to respond to continually changing priorities and coordinate multiple projects
- Computer skills (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, internet research)
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to read, write, speak and comprehend English