Director of Account Management
PharMerica Corporation is a premier institutional pharmacy services provider, dedicated to providing quality patient care and innovative pharmacy solutions to institutional customers and patients in long-term care settings.
With nearly $2 billion in annual revenues, PharMerica is one of the nation's largest institutional pharmacy companies in America. PharMerica operates more than 100 institutional pharmacies in 45 states and serves nursing facilities that care for approximately 350,000 patients.
- Manages team of account managers in their daily work and ensures client relationships among staff are positive and productive.
- Works in the Account Management team to manage PharMerica’s customers and accounts.
- Works directly with key PharMerica and client management team(s) to deliver on client commitments and to meet service-level agreements.
- Participates in client issue escalation and resolution process.
- Prepares quarterly business review materials and client engagement call materials.
- Conducts routine client-facing telephonic training for PMC products, tools and resources.
- Provides educational materials to facilitate compliance with PMC procedures, tools and resources.
- Ensures an overall positive experience for the assigned client base.
- Compiles client reports and assists with CRM data management and issue resolution management.
- Trains other account managers.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Conducts job responsibilities in accordance with the standards set out in the Company’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics, its policies and procedures, the Corporate Compliance Agreement, applicable federal and state laws, and applicable professional standards.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Each essential function is required, although reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field
- Desired: MBA
- Required: 3-5 years related experience in pharmacy industry
- Desired: Previous experience in a client management, customer service, or client support role; previous experience in a client support role within a healthcare setting or otherbusiness-to-business setting.
- Required: basic computer skills; Microsoft Office proficiency; outstanding problem solving skills; experience in root cause analysis; able to collaborate cross-functionally; experience working within a team; written and verbal communication skills
- Desired: CRM experience; previous experience in a project management and client-facing customer service role; strong background in administrative management with the ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines at once.
- Required: customer service orientation, adaptability, interpersonal/communication orientation, planning/organizing, results oriented, problem solver, trainer, leadership