$100K — $150K *
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Director of Occupational Health and Workers’ Compensation who will embrace our mission to extend God’s care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone’s life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
The Director of Occupational Health and Workers’ Compensation for Adventist HealthCare is responsible for the oversight of the system occupational health and the workers’ compensation programs working with campus managers and stakeholders; recruiting and hiring qualify personnel for each entity to effectively run the system program; providing direction and leadership to staff to achieving occupational health annual goals. Ensures and enhances the health and safety of the Adventist workforce through targeted safety initiatives; holds each entity occupational health managers accountable for safety performance and regularly monitors entity metrics. Monitors occupational health and workers’ compensation financial performance and ensures achievement of positive financial outcomes. Responsible for policy development and revisions, as needed, for both programs. Is knowledgeable about CDC healthcare worker guidelines, OSHA, Workers’ Compensation, FMLA and ADA regulations, and provides guidance, as needed by leaders or stakeholders.
• Bachelor’s Degree in nursing, Occupational Safety and Health or related field required; Master’s Degree preferred.
• 3+ years of occupational health experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
• 2+ years supervisory experience
• Current Maryland RN license, professional certification in Occupational Safety and Health preferred
• Current American Heart BLS
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
• Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
• Free Employee parking
• Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
• 100% Coverage for inpatient care – at Adventist HealthCare facilities
• 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide – after copay
Valid through: 8/13/2020
$80K — $100K
4 days ago
$80K — $100K
4 days ago