USANA Health Sciences is seeking an experienced business professional to join us as USANA’s Nutritional Portfolio Director. In this position, you will be responsible for the business strategy, market growth, and success of USANA’s nutritional product category and growing the line to its maximum potential, worldwide.
In this leadership position, you will showcase your ability to build successful growth strategies and business plans for the food line by effectively acquiring consumer/Associateexperience insights, evaluating performance data, and accurately evaluating the fast-paced, competitive environments and market forces. Reporting directly to the Vice President of Product Portfolio, you will work closely with numerous departments including—but not limited to––research and development, finance, marketing, operations, project management, field development, and USANA’s market managers to grow monthly portfolio performance. Your understanding of strategy, finance, marketing, research & development, operations, and the Direct Sales industry will be instrumental.
In this position, you will be accountable to ensure all nutritional products represent strong and clear alignment with USANA’s vision and strategy, and that each product performs according to its outlined business case.
As a seasoned expert in the business of the nutritional category, you will be expected to acquire and translate quantitative, qualitative, and experiential data into successful nutritional strategies that highlight innovation, simplicity, and alignment with the USANA vision.
Additional Essential Functions
- Create and manage business cases and performance targets for each nutritional SKU
- Continuously create and drive innovative growth strategies for all nutritional SKUs
- Drive innovation, next-gen development and iterative improvement strategies
- Identify key opportunities to gain market share within product line
- Manage portfolio balance and product life cycles
- Work with key departments to establish performance targets and boundaries, including capital requirements, payback period, performance specifications, production costs, contribution margins, demand curves, inventory management, market applications, and sales forecasts
Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a related Business or Science field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in brand management, and/or executive leadership running cross functional teams and building product performance strategies
- Experience leading the growth and success of a multi-million dollar food line
We've been around a while. We've done some amazing things. We've climbed to the top of the nutritional supplement industry, touching millions of lives along the way. Founded in 1992 by Dr. Myron Wentz, USANA Health Sciences is a U.S.-based international company that manufactures high-quality supplements, personal care, and energy products in our FDA-registered facility in Salt Lake City, Utah.