Our community, managed by Greystone Healthcare Management, currently has an opening for a dynamic Director of Nursing. We are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to be a leader in our community with the following qualities and attributes:
- Dedication to exceeding our patients’ expectations.
- Energizes others by linking daily tasks to the organization’s vision and strategy.
- Can take charge in difficult situations and make appropriate decisions with speed and ease.
- Knows how to gain respect from our staff with professionalism and poise.
- Has a high sense of empathy- quickly identifies how to respond to our staff and patients’ feelings and needs.
- Excels at resolving differences and maintaining a motivated, results-oriented workforce.
The responsibilities of the Director of Nursing include conducting regular rounds to assure nursing practices and services provide a safe and clean environment, recruiting, training and evaluation of the nursing personnel, and developing and maintaining nursing care objectives. The ideal Director of Nursing will share our vision and desire to provide the very best in patient care.
- Must be a Registered Nurse in good standing and currently licensed by the state where our facility is located (FL, IL or MO).
- Previous long-term care experience as a Director of Nursing Services is desired.
- Must have experience in performance management and effective leadership.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families, and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with others at all levels.
- Demonstrates understanding of state and federal regulations that govern the practices of the facility.
Depending upon your job classification you may be eligible for participation in our comprehensive benefits program.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance. Your well-being is important, and we value it.
- Paid time off. Because as much as you love your job, we want you to also love having time to be you.
- A 401K retirement plan. You're our company's future; let us help you take care of yours.
- Continuing education credits. Life, learning, and education are our top priorities.
- Tuition reimbursement. The more you know, the more we can grow together.
- NADONA membership: Greystone is committed to clinical excellence. We provide NADONA membership, including annual dues and FADONA conference attendance
- Referral bonus program. Refer a friend. Receive a bonus. Help us build great teams.
- As a growing organization, we offer many different career paths to help you achieve your professional goals
The best people, the best communities, the best services for the best reason: Serving our patients. That means making sure we have the best team available who believe that taking care of our staff is just as important to us as taking care of our patients.