$100K — $150K *
The Director of Nursing is the clinical leader within the Continuing Care Neighborhoods (skilled nursing, long term care, assisted living and memory care) who is responsible for the overall management of the clinical staff within the community. The Director of Nursing is committed to providing quality care to the residents while setting strategy and goals to drive the team to exceptional levels of performance and quality.
How you will make an impact:
• Coordinating and implementing the comprehensive and resident centered delivery of nursing services to all continuing care residents.
• Partnering with the Administrator to complete monthly budget variance reports, including any analysis of HPPD, capital expenditure, overtime and nurse care hours. Plan, develop and maintain an operating budget for the Department of Nursing.
• Managing the survey process and all regulatory compliance visits.
• Monitoring staffing, scheduling and payroll in continuing care. Ensure appropriate staff are provided based on resident acuity in each level of care and provide recommendations based on identified needs of the neighborhood.
• Partnering with clinical leaders to monitor and analyze clinical trends on their respective neighborhoods to include wound management, infection prevention & control, falls management, restraint/mobility device management, weight & nutrition management, anti-psychotic management, re-hospitalization /ER Transfer rates, etc.
• Working with Interdisciplinary team members to develop, implement and provide in-service and continuing education programs to staff.
• Collaborating with Home Care and outpatient clinical leaders to follow established standards for resident transition through the various level of care and services.
• Meeting with Medical Director and Director of Continuing Care to review quality trends, and regulatory compliance.
• Implementing a person centered approach to care, focusing on the resident’s strengths while providing a sense of comfort, companionship and belonging.
What we offer:
• A "career for life" approach to professional and personal development for our greatest asset, our employees.
• One of diversity and inclusion, which builds on our values, vision and mission.
• Competitive benefit packages including medical, dental, vision and 401K with a match after 1 year.
• Tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement and student loan refinancing partnership programs are available.
• Onsite wellness visits and sick care available for all employees over 18 years of age.
What you will need:
• Minimum of five years of experience in healthcare; Additional nursing supervision and management experience in Skilled Nursing and/or Assisted living is desirable.
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, must be a graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing.
• Current Registered Nurse license for the state in which she/he operates.
Erickson Living, its affiliates, and managed communities are Equal Opportunity Employers and are committed to providing a workplace free of unlawful discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Valid through: 6/28/2021