We are looking for a Director of Nursing/Administrator for our 12 bed sub-acute facility in Fresno, CA. This beautiful boutique facility serves 12 clients with various medical needs including trach/vent care. Our staffing ratios are superb. We have a current stable long time staff of 2 nurses, 3 CNAs, on day shift as well as the added support of an ADON, and an Administrative Assistant. We are looking for a candidate with excellent clinical and financial management skills. This is a wonderful leadership opportunity for someone who is energetic, innovative and who has a passion for driving their own business. Competitive salary and benefits.
Improve and sustain superior performance of the facility as evidenced by quality outcomes and financial returns. Emphasis is placed on The MENTOR Network’s mission and values. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Plan and organize the daily functions of the facility.
- Available 24/7 by phone, unless another qualified RN has been scheduled to be available.
- Manage financial responsibility within budgetary guidelines.
- Complete pre?admission resident evaluations at their current place of care.
- Participate in the development and updating of the interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory guidelines, licensing requirements and all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for hiring, training, evaluating, providing corrective action, and terminating staff.
- Maintain staffing levels within regulations and budgetary guidelines.
- Knowledge of case management to include:
- Admission process and resident business files
- Resident funding
- Additional funding resources
- Discharge planning
- Interdisciplinary team conferences
- Ensure that all Safety Policies and Procedures are followed at all times, including timely completion and submission of all incident and accident reports.
- Ultimately responsible for assuring that all resident and staff records are kept complete, organized, and confidential.
- Initiate and manage emergency procedures.
- Manage Licensed Independent Practitioners (LIP), Independent Contractors, and vendor services.
- Manage the Performance Improvement Program.
- Provide and manage Continuing Education Program.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required by VP of Operations.