Improve and sustain superior performance of the facility as evidenced by quality outcomes and financial returns. Emphasis is placed on The MENTOR Network's mission and values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Plan and organize the daily functions of the facility.
- Available 24/7 by phone, unless another qualified RN has been scheduled to be available.
- Manage financial responsibility within budgetary guidelines.
- Complete pre‐admission resident evaluations at their current place of care.
- Participate in the development and updating of the interdisciplinary plan of care.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory guidelines, licensing requirements and all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for hiring, training, evaluating, providing corrective action, and terminating staff.
- Maintain staffing levels within regulations and budgetary guidelines.
- Knowledge of case management to include:
- Admission process and resident business files
- Resident funding
- Additional funding resources
- Discharge planning
- Interdisciplinary team conferences
- Ensure that all Safety Policies and Procedures are followed at all times, including timely completion and submission of all incident and accident reports.
- Ultimately responsible for assuring that all resident and staff records are kept complete, organized, and confidential.
- Initiate and manage emergency procedures.
- Manage Licensed Independent Practitioners (LIP), Independent Contractors, and vendor services.
- Manage the Performance Improvement Program.
- Provide and manage Continuing Education Program.
- Perform other related duties and activities as required by VP of Operations.
- Travel is required.
Lead and manage all operations of the facility.
Minimum Knowledge and Skills required by the Job
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required to perform the job.
Education and Experience:
Preferably three years of experience working with medically complex individuals.
Preferably one year of experience in a leadership/management role.