- A minimum of 7-10 years sales experience in software sales with at least 4 plus years managing a high performing sales team that had a track record of exceeding sales targets
- MEDDICC qualification methodology required
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of customer stakeholders as well as internally
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close, and effectively coach sales teams through that process
- Exceptional proficiency at recruiting, development/coaching, sales execution, forecasting and closing deals within complex software solutions
- Strong business acumen and industry expertise
- Track record of success in recruiting and developing top sales talent
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills that inspire top performance
- Our office is currently fully remote with the potential of remaining remote or returning to our NYC HQ if and when appropriate
- This role may require travel in the future to customers and our offices once travel resumes
Highly competitive compensation package including salary and equity as well as the opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing marketing technology companies.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Monthly discretionary reimbursement towards fitness, home office and/or Learning and Development opportunities
- Generous Parental Leave & flexible vacation policy
Bluecore is a marketing technology company that's reimagining how the world's fastest growing retail brands transform casual shoppers into lifetime customers. Through our patented retail data model and the recent release of Bluecore Communicate™ and Bluecore Site™, we replace manual processes with an intelligent, AI-driven workflow. We are credited with doubling email revenue, and increasing customer retention for more than 400 brands, including Express, Tommy Hilfiger, The North Face, Teleflora, and Bass Pro Shops. We have been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Glassdoor and ranked No. 241 on the Inc. 500 List, the most prestigious ranking of the nation's fastest-growing private companies.
At Bluecore we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.
Bluecore is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.