The AllParts Director of Sales will develop and implement strategic and tactical plans for the North American Market in conjunction with Service Sales Specialists, the VP of Service Sales, the Zone Sales and Service management team and Inside Sales to attain budgeted financial objectives for full portfolio of $70m, contracts, revenue, expenses and balanced selling. The position will develop, sustain and manage key industry business relationships with large integrated healthcare systems to facilitate the growth and expansion of the company. This individual will be a key member of the leadership team, leading Account Managers, Account Managers, Customer Service, Training and Marketing teams to meet or exceed sales revenue, sales profitability and budgetary objectives.
- Directs complex sales negotiations, attends sales presentations and helps close deals.
- Directly manages very large, high-profile customer accounts, as appropriate.
- Helps develop sales proposals and responses to request for proposals (RFPs).
- Creates and executes the sales department go-to-market and operational strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Participates with other senior managers in developing strategy for the entire company.
- Determines and monitors the department's key performance indicators such as revenue vs. plan, contact rate, quote closure rate, lost sales analysis and gross profit percentage.
- Develops and oversees a sales training program for new and existing employees.
- Ensures sales employees are equipped with the product, system and selling-skills training that they require to be successful.
- Partners with marketing to develop lead generation and revenue generation programs, and to create high performing sales collateral.
Our GSSNA group is a 5,500-member North American Healthcare Sales and Service organization. Working within this group, you’d benefit from the team’s growing breadth and depth of healthcare products and services portfolio, and be challenged to drive our best-in-class reputation through top customer experience ratings. In a ‘One Team’ culture, you’ll have the support of an intrinsically linked group of multi-disciplinary experts who are driven by a common mission of making the world healthier and more sustainable. As part of the Customer Service engineering organization you will contribute to providing the right data, context, and approach which will change the way we do business and make a difference for our customers.
Sharpen your talents with new challenges in our dynamic organization. As a market-driven company, we’re used to listening to our customers & apply the same thinking to our employees. We offer a competitive salary, outstanding benefits and flexibility in a career with a positive and supportive atmosphere in which to develop your talents further
- 7+years medical sales experience with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a sales leadership position
- Proven ability to build and develop a sales force that utilizes relationship sales management techniques across the organization and across the customer base. Ideal candidate will be a leader in managing in a cross-functional environment and work effectively with other divisions within the organization in the management of complex sales issues.
- Knowledge and experience in the diagnostic imaging industry is desired with a strong understanding of service delivery planning, service execution and the replacement parts market.
- Ability to demonstrate success in the development of strong customer relationships, sustained financial growth and performance of each position held in other organizations
- Strong working knowledge of the diagnostic imaging equipment market.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to provide direction to a sales team and thrive in a highly dynamic and diverse environment.
- Strategic selling skills, ability to understand and effectively utilize strategic business partners; computer literacy, and excellent planning skills.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of service sales for diagnostic imaging and biomedical engineering.
- Good coaching skills.
- Ability to travel 50%