The Director, MPS Strategy & Delivery will create and maintain the strategy, sales performance and service support for the collection of services and solutions that fall under the umbrella of Managed Print Services (MPS), as defined by Ricoh USA. This includes defining the packaging of elements that make up the services/solutions, the delivery models to be used, the pricing structures, the technologies/tools to be used, etc. He/She will collaborate with marketing leaders to drive demand generation, content delivery, new portfolio development and pricing support to grow Ricoh’s footprint for revenue and market share in MPS.
Key Areas of Responsibility Support are:
• Performance Analytics and Mitigation
• Strategy and Revenue Planning
• Channel Execution and Training
• Sales Program / Promotion Implementation
• Support and Design for MPS
• CRM Development (Pipeline)
• Sales Process Optimization / Definition
• Sales Tool Design / New Product Integration, Support development and Launch
• RFP MPS Support
In addition, this position will have oversight of the Delivery teams to ensure these services/solutions are delivered in accordance with the strategy. The delivery teams in the applicable groups within the Ricoh USA organization will dotted-line report into this position, enabling the Director to ensure the delivery models are standardized across customers and targeted efficiencies are achieved. The Director will provide the much-needed ownership for the end-to-end delivery of MPS across Professional Services (PS), Managed Print Services (MPS), and Technology Services (TS).
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all GTM activities supporting the MPS Portfolio
- Responsible for revenue goals in all sales channels supporting all MPS sales targets
- Responsible to mitigating shortfalls in budgeted plans working alongside marketing group leaders to improve performance.
- Working with thought leaders from across the company, validate and refine the strategy, ensuring proper focus is placed on the most high-impact growth and profitable service/solution opportunities.
- Define the multi-year roadmaps for the service/solution developments and enhancements to ensure achievement of the approved strategy.
- Lead the efforts across all teams (Services Development, Engineering, Marketing, Implementation, Managed Services, Technology Services, Alliances, etc.) to define, build, and launch the key differentiated services/solutions that will drive Ricoh revenue and profitability.
- Provide oversight to the Delivery teams to ensure the proper execution of the services/solutions, including: ensuring the proper teams are executing the applicable portions of the delivery models, ensuring the proper processes/procedures and technologies/tools are being executed by the teams, and ensuring data capture and reporting is occurring throughout the lifecycle of Delivery so end-to-end performance can be managed appropriately.
Job Description Continued
- Assist Sales teams in the pursuit of new and existing customers by providing MPS expertise and representing Ricoh USA’s Delivery capabilities, as needed.
- Represent Ricoh USA as the authority on MPS as needed for analyst briefings or other external engagements.
- Collaborates with Sales teams, Analyst Relations, and other groups to understand the Voice of the Customer and the Voice of the Field so the MPS services/solutions can be modified accordingly.
- Stays current with external trends in MPS (e.g., technologies, delivery models, pricing, etc.) and ensures Ricoh USA remains ahead of the competition by adopting what is appropriate.
- Works with Alliances to identify, select, and integrate the best partners into the MPS delivery models.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in related field. MBA preferred.
- 10 years experience developing and delivering MPS services/solutions to customers
- Experience leading large, complex, development projects within a matrixed organization
- Experience leading large, complex, ongoing MPS delivery in a matrixed organization for demanding customers
- Experience in organizational change management, ensuring lasting adoption of transformation programs
- Experience working with and presenting to senior executives