Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today’s most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It’s also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it’s no wonder we’re consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director - Montvale Facilities and Operations to join our Operations organization.
- Develop and lead team responsible for execution of ongoing preventative facility maintenance for campus structures and equipment, including but not limited to parking facilities, landscaping and walkways, permits and code compliance for facility operations and management of operating budget
- Lead six building campus space planning strategy, collaborate on construction projects and migration to workplace of the future environment
- Implement and oversee the campus vendor management program including structure maintenance, utility, custodial, landscaping as lead for a competitive bid process, contract negotiations and selection of contractors
- Lead efforts to implement technology solutions, such as facilities work order system and space planning software, to gain operational efficiencies
- Proactively identify, share, and encourage implementation of effective cost management tactics
- Demonstrate project management leadership skills for new and continuing projects implemented by more than one team to achieve the successful completion of an action plan or desired future state
- Minimum of ten years of experience in facilities management and office operations in a campus environment
- Bachelors’ Degree from an accredited college/university
- Ability to conceive and execute strategy and capital improvement plan
- Master level knowledge of property management, MEP, building maintenance and architectural plans
- Ability to work strategically and effectively with all levels of management, including presence to work strategically and in partnership with leadership
- Advanced organizational, leadership and talent management skills
Requisition #: 32258