ADP is hiring a Director – Migrations. In this position you will be responsible for overall Service Center migration strategy including identifying, prioritizing and managing client migrations reporting into the Service Center DVP. Also responsible for managing and meeting legacy product sunset target dates set forth for the Service Center. Collaborates with all leadership stakeholders including Sales, Service, Implementation and CMS to identify migration process improvement trends in order to maximize the clients’ migration experience. Escalates irresolvable or concerning PLs, PWRs, and other product defects with leadership for both Product Management and Development. Manage Migration Champions and Service Project Managers directly or indirectly to ensure World Class Service client satisfaction with large complex migrations.
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts toachieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Develop and communicate strategic Service Center migration goals
- Responsible for the Migration efforts across both Core and Up-Market for the region – Takes accountability of the end to end migration process for the entire region
- Strategizes on identifying at risk clients to be prioritized in the migration process; Creates proactive client outreach programs to support the migration efforts
- Drives the efforts across the region of the migration pipeline and backlog; Removes roadblocks to the process
- Collaborates with senior leadership teams in both regions to understand the training needs of the associates in sync with the migrations efforts.
- Responsible for post migration client follow-up
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders related to both current version product and the migration process
- Implement initiatives and processes to ensure that all work is completed according toscheduled migration sunset targets with attention to quality standards, priorities and overall goals
- Serve as a resource for other team members, based on a strong working knowledge of team’s responsibilities and goals
- Lead and inspire the organization in migration management activities including maintenance of proper staffing levels, staffing resources optimization, attainment of individual and team goals, overall alignment with migration targets, goals and possible associate rewards systems related promotion of migrations
- Establish clearly defined migration goals and objectives; communicates these to Senior Leadership Team via planning and periodic sessions; provide periodic migration performance feedback and conducts annual migration performance updates
- Manage escalated issues and provide direction related to PLs, PWRs, and mission critical product defects
- Function as a consultant and business partner to other organizations within ADP including the Senior Leadership Team
- Serve as an acting backup to other leaders, providing leadership, guidance and directionto team members in the absence of the leader
- Participate in task forces, strategic initiatives, stretch assignments and collaboration opportunities with other business units
- Directs the efforts of one or more Service Project Managers & Product Champions directlyor indirectly in a matrix type reporting structure
- Develop leaders for succession
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 8-12 years of directly related experience in a client service, technical service or implementation environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Business Administration required or equivalent in education and experience.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- MBA or MIS preferred.
- 5 years of direct leadership or managerial experience. Prior service center management is preferred.
- Organizational savvy, people management, judgment, probing and analysis, strategic planning and presentation skills.