Thank you for considering Veeam. The people at Veeam make it 'veeamazing', and we are continuing to grow and hire more veeamazing people. We are looking for an exceptional Director of Microsoft Alliance who will be responsible for Veeam's overall global alliance relationship with Microsoft. The person in this role will be expected to continue to develop and build on our joint GTM offerings with Microsoft, our partner ecosystem and customer base. As well, this person will manage both direct & indirect global resources to coordinate cross-functional efforts to remain aligned to Microsoft roadmap and programs.
- Driving Veeam/Microsoft product/consumption revenue globally
- Manage the 360 relationship with Microsoft including interlock with their senior leadership, stakeholder mapping, create a formal governance model and drive a cadence of ongoing checkpoints
- Setting the long-range marketing strategy and building the global alliance marketing plan
- Discovering, evaluating and recommending investment in marketing opportunities offered by Microsoft and the partner ecosystem.
- Managing multiple campaigns from conception to launch, working with our product and marketing teams
- Leading the execution of the joint alliance marketing plan through cross-functional WW teams
- Overseeing and investing MDF into high ROI activities and drive our joint co-sell motions
- Working with the regional sales teams to increase pipeline and drive sales opportunities
- Ultimately, be the voice of Veaam and evangelize Veeam to the key stakeholders and executives in Microsoft
- Experience and track record with Microsoft in an Alliance role with key sales influencers to execute sales programs is highly desirable
- Proven track record of success building strategic relationships across multiple leadership teams to expand awareness to achieving sales quota
- Familiar with hardware/software field sales organizations and AllianceBusiness Partner models
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills toward a broad constituency ranging from customers, channel partners, sales, marketing, and technical management
- Global/international experience
- Collaborative and the ability to work across cross functional teams to align strategy
- Strong business acumen and negotiation abilities – experience with contract negotiation
- People Management experience is highly desirable.