At DoorDash, we're redefining the future of on-demand delivery and last-mile logistics.
As the Head of Merchant Services, you’ll be responsible for ensuring merchant partners on our platform have a world-class experience, from day 1 onboarding and activation through long-term growth and success.
In this role, you’ll own the daily management and operations of our large and growing Phoenix-based Merchant Services team.
- You love tackling complex operational challenges, and are quick to jump into the details to improve a key process or system
- You have experience managing a large, mission-critical team, mustering the right organizational structure, reporting, talent and processes to ensure processes are followed and goals are reliably hit
- You are a natural leader, talented at motivating and moving a large, cross-functional team toward an ambitious goal
- Rather than relying wholly on past experiences you are analytical and data-driven, regularly seeking to dive to the lowest level of detail to understand and solve new problems
- You have a bias to action, eager to use the best available data and insights to make concrete decisions
- You are excited to work in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, rocketship growth company
- 7-10 years relevant experience in technology, business operations, and/or customer experience/support
- 2-3 years leading and building large, complex, cross-functional teams
- 4-yeardegree in business, economics, computer science, or other relevant area
- Authorization to work in the United States
- Experience, directly or indirectly in leading teams within business process outsourcing (BPO), customer experience, vendor management, or sales industries
- Avid DoorDash user