Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. We're looking for the people who'll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you're one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren't afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you're the right fit. Come grow with us. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner directly with global merchandising to influence franchise-specific product development for that division– communicates key product direction, hind-sighting and trends across all regions
- Actively participate as the voice of franchise in milestone meetings to ensure critical paths and calendars are met
- Identify strategies in-season where needed and provides appropriate and timely direction to global merchandising; liaises directly with global merchandising on all responsive levers (monthly bookings, chase, etc.)
- Influence retail pricing architecture and strategies and works closely with global merchandising to ensure these are effectively delivered
- Own planning and execution of franchise market week; Set-up franchise showroom for seasonal sales event in partnership with global merchandising in a bi-coastal relationship
- Participate in monthly trade calls with franchise accounts with focus around in-season management
- Bi-annual travel to territories to determine product opportunities and assess seasonal in-store execution
- Develop and train multiple direct reports through timely goal setting and review, weekly touch bases and quarterly check-ins and identify and provide additional training as needed
- Ensure franchise GA and Portal is properly maintained and all changes are made in a timely manner
- Guide, mentor and monitor franchise buying teams
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:Experience Requirements:
- Requires extensive experiences in product management across multiple categories
- At least 7-10 year’s retail buying or merchandisingexperience
- Experience managing business across multi channels and markets preferred
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
- Possess strong interpersonal skills. Demonstrate adept listening, verbal, written, negotiation and presentation skills
- Possess a clear understanding of financial measurements and how to impact them
Minimum Educational level:
- Merchandise discount for our brands: 50% off regular-priced merchandise at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy, 30% off at Outlet and 25% off at Athleta.
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.*
- Employees can take up to five “on the clock” hours each month to volunteer at a charity of their choice.*
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to four percent of an employee’s base pay.*
- Employee stock purchase plan.*
- Employees receive medical, dental, vision and life insurance.*
- Employees can apply for tuition reimbursement.*
- Family care programs.
- Commuter benefits.
- Pet Discount Program.
*For eligible employees
Gap Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, training and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, and make all employment decisions without regard to any protected status. In 2016, Gap Inc. was named one of the Best Places to Work by the Human Rights Campaign for the thirteenth consecutive year and was the sole winner of the Catalyst award for equality in the workplace in 2016.