- Start : ?ASAP
- Terms: Permanent
- ?Shift: Full-time Days and Nights (Rotating Weekends) (7p-7a)
- Provide professional nursing care to patients utilizing the nursing process.
- To collaborate with other members of the health care delivery team to deliver quality care in accordance with the philosophy, goals, and objectives of CMC.
- This is a 31 bed MedSurg/Post-surgical unit specializing in the delivery of acute care of the adult patient.
- The primary patient population is general surgery and urological, but includes a variety of medical/surgical diagnosis.
- The unit also cares for non-cardiovascular medical patients requiring nursing observation and monitoring. Remote telemetry is provided as ordered.
- AssociateDegree, Diploma in Nursing, or BSN required.
- State of Georgia RN License required.
- BLS ? AHA Healthcare Provider.
- 1-3Years Acute care experiencepreferred.
- Oncology, Chemotherapy Experiencepreferred
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Read and write basic English.
- Ability to listen, empathize and respond to patient, family, internal and external partners needs.
- Basic computer skills.